Tuesday 27 May 2008

I lost in HCI Maths Olympiad competition

On May 24th, Saturday, I went to my school in high spirits. Then, I saw my archrival LNS (Yun Nan Hair Care). I noticed that Wei Meng and Ah Gui had left their bags on the chairs in the school. Then, they came with two straws in a drink with mix drinks. Later, a taxi came into our school and I quickly got into the taxi as the last boy to get into the taxi would sit beside LNS and we would sabotage him when the taxi was turning right. It turned out that Ah Gui had to sit beside LNS and we sabo him by pretending to knock into him. LNS and Ah Gui were furious with Wei Meng and I. They pinched Wei Meng and Wei Meng became my "scapegoat". Mrs. Leong scolded Wei Meng because he shouted in pain when the tomboy(LNS) pinched his leg. When we reached Hwa Chong Institution, Ah Gui and LNS went into Group 4, I went to Group 3 and Wei meng went to Group 8. There, I met a boy from Compassvale Primary School who won the second prize for Nan Chiau High School Science Individual. I will continue my story the next time.

No comments: