Friday 18 January 2013

BACK!

HAHA I am back.
Anyway, I found out I have sooooooo many uncompleted blogspot done last month. Will start to complete them and maybe publish it before JC starts! Whoohoo

JC life is going to be hectic and I hope I won't lose myself in pursuing my goals. I had done too much slacking in the past few years and the RD talk was truly a wake up call for me that I am not as good as I thought. .___. GP is my weakest subject and the only way I know of improving my grades is to follow my GP teacher's footsteps closely even though some seniors claim some GP teachers are not that good. *__*

Nonetheless, I wish I can make more new friends, study hard, play hard and obtain a SILVER for Napfa before JC ends.

Another thing before I go, I STOP watching anime. Anime is so boring now after watching 100 episodes of Detective Conan. I won't even recommend anybody to start watching it because it is truly a waste of time.

This is such a short post and I do not intend it make long so I will end here. Anyway, all my emotions are captured in these few paragraphs, so not much writing is needed to convey my feelings.

END

This will be invisible unless you highlight the text. :D  Google I hate you
NVM, I will just remove any thing worth removing
Anyway, I know quite a bit about JC life because my seniors told me about it. There are so many windows of opportunities for everyone in JC and I feel I will manage (Hopefully >__<) my time well between cognitive education and other holistic development.

Enjoy JC life to the fullest without regrets!

No comments: