Sunday 27 January 2013

~Thoughts~

Start of the year, JIP was supposed to be fun in my opinion but somehow the school had made it into another gap sem branch off. Some of the days after assembly and talk with deans, I had nothing to do but to stay in school to wait for my CCA to start. Of course, I went to gym to train for Napfa but it was only a mere 1 hour and  the JC campus had already been explored fully by my gang of friends when we were in year 3&4s. We found a few secret places to play cards but somehow time did not fly past and we were easily bored with cards within 1 hour. (Haha I shan't reveal the places until I graduate from this school :D)

The sight of seeing my pri sch classmates in JC brought back memories of the times in primary school and I still remembered Mr Quah. LOL He was the teacher that taught me to cover my mouth when I sneeze or cough or burp or yawn and also reminded me that all As doesn't mean I am perfect. People on the street do not judge me by the As because I can't possibly bring a huge stack of examination results along with me everywhere to show it to everybody. It is the character and the traits I display that will affect people's judgements and right now I fully agree with that. With the recent uproar of the disgraced MP for his involvement in unethical behaviour, I realised that people judge you for your moral actions and most of them do not even care about how much achievements you have obtained. If you can't even control your desire, who will dare to vote you to service us wholeheartedly even though you are a man of great achievements.

With that to say, I was disappointed with the recent election results at Punggoleast. It seemed as though a certain party liked to ride on people's complains to snatch that rightful spot away from the ruling party. I had recently finished Mr Lee Kuan Yew's book "From third world to first" and I could truly understand how difficult it was to govern a country to become a developed nation when it was constantly threatened by a certain neighbouring country. (Let's not continue this or else it will hijack my whole blogspot for today)

Anyway,in a few days' time, it will be orientation for the Year 5s and I am feeling a bit uneasy for my grouping. I will not mention why but I will continue to stay positive for the whole orientation! Also, I think the OGL that prank called me is very "CUTE". She had successfully wasted 9 min of my prepaid phone value.

HAHA, when JC starts, it will be very hectic as I have signed up for 2 ccas (one sporting cca and one club) along side with all the regular CIPs and the academic studies. It will prove to be challenge for me to juggle all these 3 balls together but if I successfully do it, I will be better prepared for any other challenges coming along my way.

No comments: