Tuesday 2 October 2012

Gap Sem IS OVER!

The long anticipated and enjoyable gap semester had ended last week and I was feeling a little sad about it. In fact, I will be compiling a list of reflections on all of my courses throughout Gap Semester so as to leave fond memories behind to look back in the future.

Right now, I am in the midst of revising Chinese for the upcoming Higher Chinese prelims on Thursday. It may be a bit of rush to study now as I was overseas during Gap Sem but I am trying now to catch up by memorising sentences that Cai lao shi highlighted throughout the course of Gap Sem. 

Anyway, after prelims, I will carry on to finish my draft of reflections to be uploaded to this blog. Right now, I should say, all the best to everybody going for O levels this year (2012)!

~Ah Meng~

No comments: